Friday, March 29, 2013

Blog 5



1     How will you address classroom management in the final weeks of school?  Will you change anything?  What kinds of positive incentive plans will you implement in your classroom?  How will you communicate it to students and parents?

I don’t plan to change the management of my classroom for the last weeks of school.  I have always expected my classroom rules to be adhered to and mutual respect for everyone in the classroom.  I will offer computer time for a few minutes if the kids have been working hard throughout the week.  I do not plan to make it a daily activity, it will be given once the kids have earned the “free time”, I don’t want it to become an expectation.  I did send a letter home with my students reminding parents of the fast pace of the final quarter and upcoming AIMS and that students should get plenty of rest, consistent attendance and be ready to finish strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment