Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Classroom Management

What is something you want to change about your classroom management?
Be specific and use specific example(s) for this change.

There is nothing that I would like to change about my classroom management.  I was told from the very start of this program that rules, procedures and behavior consequences must be established and understood from the very first day of school.  Luckily, I listened to that advise and I have had no major behavior incidents.  I have established rules, but there are times that I bend them.  The kids know that I am tough, but flexible.  I am fortunate to be in a very low student/teacher ratio setting.  I am not sure that my techniques would work with a class size if 30+ students.  I would like to think they would but I don't know for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment